- last updated in November 2003-
What's your ideal destination?
Finally I got a degital camera(Canon IXY
200),so now every time I go somewhere, I
can easily take lots of shots without worring
about the storage.(I live in Tokyo, which
means storage is not free!) or degitaliging
them. In addition, I also got a scanner,
so that i can degitalize photos I've took
for the last ten years or so.
Now I decide to upload photos, finally. But
I didn't include photos which seem too personal
or too stimulating, sorry.
I changed my server, so I hope you won't
be troubled with too many congestions any
Before 2003(lined from the north to the south)
To see a map of Japan, click here.
- Hokkaido (shiretoko, Soounkyo etc)
- Tohoku (kantou festival, neputa festival etc)
- Kanto (Tokyo etc)
- Chubu (kamikouchi,Japan Alps etc)
- Kinki (Kyoto,Nara,Ise shrine)
- Okinawa (Okinawa main island)
Back to the Top page.
( Ogose Shigeki) ,all rights reserved.